Here are a few pictures from the week that we spent with the kids. Our schedule got pushed back one day, because the placement testing on Monday took longer than expected. Mainly because the majority of these students were already quite proficient in English. So, the first day of teaching was Tuesday. That meant I only had four days to get to know my students--hardly time to learn half of their names! Fortunately, God was gracious, and I was able to make connections with a few of them. Of the student in my class, three names easily come to mind, and I think of them as my special kids:
(I have removed their individual pictures, because they live in a restricted country.)Eileen - A petite and very intelligent girl who has a temperament similar to my own
Ted - A sweet boy who is eager to learn, yet yearns for love and acceptance
Judy - The outgoing one who is a fellow Mickey Mouse fan
I also had the privilege to get to know:Vivian - She sat behind me at the opening ceremony
Bill and Dennis - Introduced themselves to our Colorado team when we were relaxing in the shade one afternoon
Here are a few of shots from the classroom:


No comments:
Post a Comment