Just in case there's someone who comes across this blog every once in a while...Hello! Yes, I am still alive, just not posting much nowadays.
In case you care, the grad school thing did not happen. I pretty much decided that grad school was not really for me. But the idea of using missions and engineering did not die. Therefore, this fall I will be an intern at an organization called Engineering Ministries International. For four months, I will get to experience life as an engineer missionary. Sounds pretty cool to me!
Right now, I'm busy sending out letters so that people can support me. Oh, such work! The hardest part for me is writing a little something personal at the bottom of each letter. It's like the correspondence equivalent of small talk...and I'm not that great at small talk. So, if you get a letter from me, and whatever I wrote at the bottom sounds a bit awkward, just ignore it...or give me the benefit of the doubt! Thanks. :)
Well, I'd better get back to it...the letter sending, that is.
No comments:
Post a Comment