Sunday, July 23, 2006

Please Pray

I'm trying to get as many people praying as possible.
I know that I cannot do this on my own strength alone.

Pray for the whole team:
Erik, Sherrie, Steve, PD,
Megan, Tyson, Brittany, Ryan,
Brian, and Melissa


Pray for the camp directors: Bill and Michelle

Pray for my teaching partner from Canada: Elizabeth

Click the Comments link below this post to see more requests.
Thank you SO MUCH for your prayers!!

1 comment:

Mel Mouse said...

Pray for:
*the students that we will be teaching and ministering to, that their hearts would be opened by the Holy Spirit
*unity within our team and also with the other teachers
*safety in travel
*good health
*opportunities to connect with students
*ability to teach effectively (especially for me, as I have never done this type of thing before!!)
*that I and the team would be sensitive of the leading of the Holy Spirit